A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Sharma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana DR Sharma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vandana D. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Vandana Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vandana Sharma practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Bronx, NY.
See Charlotte Primary Care Doctors.