A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Sharma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana DR Sharma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vandana D. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Vandana Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vandana Sharma practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and Bronx, NY.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.