Dr. Vandana Singh DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016
Horrible
I was seeing Dr Singh for years and had to cancel an appointment due to my brother being ina. Hospital and dying. I was not able to get to see her for a few months as all of my spare time was spent visiting him in the icu in PA. When i went to see her she read me the riot act for not keeping up with my appointments and would not even let me explain. Not a doctor i would care to see again

June 14th, 2015
Great Physician
I have been seeing Dr. Singh for about 5 years now for my rheumatoid arthritis. She is young and knowledgeable. She really listens to me and I feel very comfortable with her. I have had some flares of my disease over the years but with Dr. Singh's expertise and guidance, I'm in good shape now. She has fine tuned a regimen that works for me with me medications but she also expresses interest in my diet and lifestyle. She's made an effort to make me an overall healthier person and I really appreciate that. I wish all my doctors were as down to earth and caring as she is. I am so happy to have found her!

October 25th, 2010
A Jafari
Dr. Singh's diagnosis was accurate on the first visit. My mother's condition improved 100% after the first dose of medication. We are grateful for Dr. Singh's expertise, professionalism and compassion.

August 28th, 2009
Excellent Rheumatologist
do not let her few years of practice deceive you, I was seing a doctor that had more than 30 years practice and he had not been able to correctly diagnose my condition, he told me i had lupus but never gave me details on test facts or alternative treatments and after the first test done by Dr. sing she accuretly determined it was only a severe case of rheumatoid arthritis and gave me several options that would work. she gives you the time and attention you need to explain your worries and health issues.

June 12th, 2017