Dr. Vandana Soni MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Plainview, NY

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
This was the best experience!
I went in for what i thought were every day migraines. The office staff got me right in. Dr. Soni listened to my concerns and help me not only with the neurological issue but with two other issues before i could blink an eye. I will say I had to wait but it was well worth it! She was thorough with her questions and between her and her office staff, i now am not only headache free but can now go on with my real issues. Thank you!!!

August 12th, 2015
Rude Incompetent Staff
Never actually made it into see the Dr. Because the staff was exceptionally rude. One desk person in particular became annoyed when I asked if they took my insurance. She stated that it was my job to find out that information and that she had been working there 18 years, knew how do her job (obviously not) and if i didn't like it that I should leave and find another doctor. I am sure Dr. Soni does not know about this desk person rudeness to potential patients but she should before she loses more patients than just myself.

June 22nd, 2015
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
Dr. Soni is thorough and careful. She invests in holistic methods along side medical treatment, which I found helpful (and refreshing). I never felt pressured to make any decisions. It took a long time to figure out what was going on with me. I had a bizarre diagnosis. I can't say another doctor would've caught it as quickly. Dr. Soni really listens. I have recommended her to others.

June 17th, 2015
Find Another Neurologist
Kept waiting for 1 1/2 hours for a scheduled follow-up appointment. No explanation for the wait and Dr. Soni was in the office from the time I arrived. Politely questioning the office staff about the wait resulted in a surly response and no explanation. Another patient waiting slightly longer than I likewise expressed displeasure and I was asked not to speak to her about it. When I first arrived for my visit Dr Soni was in the office area, saw me, avoided eye contact and did not acknowledge my presence. Find another neurologist with more respect for patients.

April 26th, 2014
Dr. Soni is extremely dedicated. She is always available to help me with my migraines and to provide me with options in dealing with the headache pain. Dr. Soni's office staff is very helpful and accommodating with scheduling appointments or speaking directly to the doctor if I may have an issue or concern.

June 15th, 2017