Learn more about Dr. Vandana Vedula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Vedula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vedula
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Vedula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Vedula, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedula graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vedula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Gratiot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana F Vedula MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vandana F. Vedula practice?
- Dr. Vandana Vedula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vandana Vedula practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Shepherd, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Shepherd Internists and Shepherd Gastroenterologists.