A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vandana Vedula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vandana Vedula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vedula
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Vedula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vandana Vedula, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedula graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vedula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Gratiot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vandana F Vedula MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vandana F. Vedula practice?
- Dr. Vandana Vedula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vandana Vedula practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Shepherd, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Shepherd Internists and Shepherd Gastroenterologists.