A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Barss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Barss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Barss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barss graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Barss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Ajemian Barss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa A. Barss practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Barss has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Barss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.