A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clearwater Valley Hospital
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- Centura Health - St Mary Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Kimberly Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa K. Brown practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Brown practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Kooskia, ID.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.