A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clearwater Valley Hospital
- Centura Health - St Mary Corwin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vanessa K. Brown practice?
Dr. Vanessa Brown practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Orofino, ID and Greeley, CO.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.