A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clearwater Valley Hospital
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- Centura Health - St Mary Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Kimberly Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa K. Brown practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Brown practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Kooskia, ID.
See Pueblo Family Physicians.