A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Carlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Carlo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Carlo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Perinatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Carlo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa S Carlo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa S. Carlo practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Carlo has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Carlo practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.