A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Chang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Quyen Chang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa Q. Chang practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Chang practices Psychiatry near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, WI.
See Kenosha Psychiatrists.