Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Chang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Q Chang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa Q. Chang practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Chang practices Psychiatry near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Psychiatrists.