Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Chang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Q Chang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa Q. Chang practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Chang practices Psychiatry near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Psychiatrists.