Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vanessa Rodriguez
Dr. Vanessa Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Vanessa Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vanessa Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Martha Mooney
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Mark Ancel Edang
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Anthony Quaranta
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi27