A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Stewart MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa Stewart practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Stewart practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists.