Dr. Vanessa Stewart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 7th, 2015
Retired
I remember several years ago I went to see Dr. Vanessa, and she advised me to take a break from a certain situation I was facing. I didn't take her advice immediately, i prayed about it , and it was confirmed.

September 21st, 2011
Very good experience. It's not easy to find a doctor you don't mind sharing personal things with and I felt comfortable with her.

August 23rd, 2011
Brenda Douglas
Have seen her only once. Felt she listened and reacted accordingly. I chose her after previously using two docs in that practice who left and went elsewhere. I have a routine appt. next month and we'll see what happens then. Office staff have always seemed nice to me. It is my understanding that the practice is University Hospital affiliated and they have certain requirements to meet. Don't know....

September 12th, 2010
Dr. Dixon rushed me through my appointment. While in her office, I even overheard her comment to her nurse that she "needed to get to her next appointment." Not only did she rush through my appointment, she did not take my condition seriously. In fact, she made me feel like I did not have a valid condition, even giving me the impression that she thought I was a hypochondriac. Knowing that I wasn't crazy, I visted another doctor, only to discover that I had a very serious condition indeed! I am cured now, thanks to another doctor. I will not be going back to Dr. Dixon.

July 26th, 2010
good starter, bad follow through
At first she seemed an excellent Dr. But now it is more and more difficult to deal with the office staff and lack of answering machine. I know we used to want to talk to a person and that would be nice but now you can't even leave a message, it just says call back during office hours and then that message stays on an hour after it says the office should be open. The doctor, too, has become less helpful and more self involved even telling the patient her personal problems. Unprofessional! They are also very slow about contacting insurance and pharmacies. I will be looking for a new dr for my family.

January 20th, 2010