A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Eaglin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Eaglin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaglin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Eaglin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Eaglin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa H Eaglin MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa H. Eaglin practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Eaglin has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Eaglin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hilo, HI.
See Hilo Psychiatrists.