A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Edrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Edrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Edrich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Edrich graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Edrich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa B Edrich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa B. Edrich practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Edrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Edrich practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.