A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Elliott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Elliott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Leigh Elliott MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa L. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Elliott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Elliott practices Urology near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Camp Hill Urologists.