A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Go, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Go has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Go MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa Go practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Go has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Go practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Santa Clara, CA.
See Fremont Cardiologists.