A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Go Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Go, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Go has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Go MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa Go practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Go practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Cardiologists.