A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Grano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Grano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Grano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grano graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Alexy Grano MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa A. Grano practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Grano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Grano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye Brook, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Rye Obstetricians & Gynecologists.