A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Gregg Kamath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Gregg Kamath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregg Kamath graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregg Kamath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Hague Gregg Kamath MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa H. Gregg Kamath practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Gregg Kamath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Gregg Kamath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.