A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Grubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Grubbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubbs graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Grubbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa G Grubbs MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa G. Grubbs practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Grubbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Grubbs practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Nephrologists.