A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Haygood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Haygood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haygood graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Haygood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa P Haygood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa P. Haygood practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Haygood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Haygood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.