A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Hinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Hinson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinson graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Hinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa K Hinson MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa K. Hinson practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Hinson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Vanessa Hinson practices Neurology near Mt Pleasant, SC.