A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Kerry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Kerry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerry graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kerry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry M.Sc and MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa B. Kerry practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Kerry has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Kerry practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.