A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa King-Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa King-Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King-Johnson graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. King-Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
- Flowers Hospital
- Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Germaine King-Johnson FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa G. King-Johnson practice?
- Dr. Vanessa King-Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa King-Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Marianna, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL.
See Marianna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.