Endocrinologists
520 S Maple Ave
Fl. 3
Oak Park, IL 60304
(708) 660-2200
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  ch  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

Dr Klugman is one of the most compassionate doctors I have met. She listens, cares and goes the extra mile for her patients. She has never seemed rushed and has always given me the extra time I need. She is also an excellent diagnostician.

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr. Klugman is a wonderful doctor and human being. She has excellent diagnostic skills and is a superior listener. She works with her patient to decide a plan of action. She is absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to.

|  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

Dr Klugman has been my endocrinologist for 14 years. She has always been very professional, yet also such a caring and compassionate physician. She remembers details about my personal life and truly cares. She is an astute diagnostician and has a great diabetic team. If you need help with your diabetes I would seek out her help.

|  Great Physician!  |  show details
by NLJ on Feb 22nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Klugman since 2000. She is very personable and caring as a physician and tries to find solutions to my medical situations, even those not related to Diabetes. I would highly recommend her to my friends and relatives.

|  What a caring docor  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2010

Dr Klugman is one of the most caring and involved doctors I have ever met. She spent extensive time with me and even called me with my results from home. She is one of a kind.