A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Laibl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Laibl graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Laibl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Renee Laibl MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa R. Laibl practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Laibl has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Laibl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.