Dr. Vanessa Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Lee?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2015

First doctor to hold my hand while I was being put under anesthesia.

July 23rd, 2013

I went to see her for colonoscopy. My wife had the same procedure a year ago from this doctor. I thought she was fantastic. The nurse staff was great as well. She met with me and answered all my questions. The staff put a warm blanket over me during the procedure. I asked her to talk about what was happening during the procedure. It was totally painless and she and the nurses were very nice to me. My wife and I highly recommend Dr. Lee.

July 4th, 2012

Horrible doctor

Clearly irritated that she even had to speak to me at procedure. Could feel the procedure. I was not completely out during procedure and I could hear her. But she failed to treat me or even tell me about the problems I could hear her talking about during the procedure.She thinks she is intellegent, but she had no common sense. She completely failed to listen to me repeatedly. She repeatedly made nasty rude remarks about my answers to questions. If she was a good doctor I could deal with that. However she Was impatient that I would actually want more than 30 seconds of speaking to my doctor after over a year of problems and almost a year of waiting to get the procedure. She also offered no relief whatsoever for excruciating pain. When she did talk to me for 30 seconds it was immidiately after the procedure and I could barely talk. She didn't recommend anything for the problems that I was diagnosed with nor follow-up and when I called back a week later still in excruciating abnormal pain, rather than listen or do anything for the pain, she had the nurse tell me to follow up with my family doctor for my anxiety. I actually heard her mention the problem that was causing the pain during the procedure. It would have been clear to a ten year old that that particular issue would cause horrible pain. Despite knowing this was happening and me repeatedly telling the nurses and begging for almost a week after the procedure for help, she failed to do anything at all. Lots of book knowledge, No brain. Bedside manner of a snake.

November 29th, 2011

Would highly recommend Dr. Lee. Very personable,knowledgeable, spent abundant time explaining procedure.

November 23rd, 2011

Highly recommended by doctors I respect. Highly recommended by medical school professor. Professional, friendly, spent ample time with me, Colonoscopy was actually a pleasant experience. Hospital staff was great.

December 16th, 2014