A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Maier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Maier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Maier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa Maier practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Maier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Maier practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.