A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Mandal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Mandal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Mandal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mandal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Jaiashree Mandal MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa J. Mandal practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Mandal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Mandal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wharton, TX and Bronx, NY.
See Roseville Internists and Roseville Geriatric Doctors.