A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Mandal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Mandal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Mandal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mandal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Jaiashree Mandal MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa J. Mandal practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Mandal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Mandal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists and Roseville Geriatric Doctors.