Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Eastside
Carolina Center-Women'S Health
213 Halton Rd
Greenville, SC 29607
864-382-4000
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Inadequate Care  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Like the drive-thru at Sonic, this OBGYN wants you in and out of the office as fast as possible. There's no bedside manner. When I asked questions about a new guideline for pap smears, I felt Dr. Mazzoli's response was hostile and inappropriate. I transferred to another doctor.

|  Dr. Mazzoli is the greatest  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Mazzoli for 11 years. She is such a great doctor, that I continued to see her even when my health insurance lapsed. I have never been pregnant but she is a great and knowledgeable doctor. I love her no nonsense way of handling her job. Let's face it, when you go to an OBGYN, you want it over as quickly and painlessly as possible. I think that she handles those awkward moments and vulnerability of her patients very well and I would recommend Dr. Mazzoli to any female.

by missoconee on Apr 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Mazzoli performed my emergency c-section. I had to put under general anesthesia. She did not speak to my family after the surgery. She did not speak to me when I awoke from the anesthesia. She did not seem happy to attend to my needs. She explained nothing. She didn't even introduce herself to my husband and I and she walked in my hospital room in street clothes! For all we know she could have been a baby snatcher! I had several complications after the c-section. I would never see this Dr. again. In fact, if she were anywhere near the hospital when I deliver again I will get up and walk to the next hospital nearest me.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Incompassionate and Cold-Hearted !  |  show details
by What difference should it make who I am? on Mar 26th, 2009

I had been Vanessa Mazzoli's patient for 13 years. I was always insured and maintained a $0.00 balance. I'm 50 years old and have a serious health concern for which Dr. Mazzoli has been treating me. With the economy becoming so unstable and unemployment sky-rocketing to an all time high, I find myself, due to circumstances entirely beyond my control, uninsured and with out much money. As soon as she became aware of this fact, upon arriving for my scheduled annual physical Dr. Mazzoli turned me away without so much as renewing my prescription for the life sustaining medication on which she had placed me! It wasn't the administrative staff that turned me away. The office clerk went back and asked Vanessa about me and she told the clerk to tell me, essentially, tough luck! She was too much a coward even to talk to me herself. She wouldn't even consider billing me, allowing me to pay the bill a week later. For that matter she could easily have seen me just once free of charge. I doubt she would have felt it in her bank account. I worked for a physician's office a few years ago and doctors see family members and close friends free of charge all the time. Why not a longer-than-a-decade long, loyal patient who has always paid in full and who's having a hard time financially? It's easy to be a "great doctor" when the patient is paying you through the nose but the truest test of a really great physician is true compassion for those who cannot pay. Vanessa Mazzoli fell down on the opportunity to do the right thing. She should be ashamed.

by Ronda Pipa on Mar 19th, 2009

Dr. Mazzoli is the BEST! She is not only a knowledgable and very competent doctor, but also compassionate and caring. She has been my OB during 2 pregnacies and deliveries and I cannot imagine having another doctor take better care of me. She's an amazing doctor and I would recommend her and her entire staff of doctors to anyone!

Aug 17th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Awesome: Incredible physician. Knows her stuff and is will to share her knowledge with her patients.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com