Dr. Vanessa Mazzoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Mazzoli?

October 16th, 2012

Inadequate Care

Like the drive-thru at Sonic, this OBGYN wants you in and out of the office as fast as possible. There's no bedside manner. When I asked questions about a new guideline for pap smears, I felt Dr. Mazzoli's response was hostile and inappropriate. I transferred to another doctor.

January 12th, 2010

Dr. Mazzoli is the greatest

I have been a patient of Dr. Mazzoli for 11 years. She is such a great doctor, that I continued to see her even when my health insurance lapsed. I have never been pregnant but she is a great and knowledgeable doctor. I love her no nonsense way of handling her job. Let's face it, when you go to an OBGYN, you want it over as quickly and painlessly as possible. I think that she handles those awkward moments and vulnerability of her patients very well and I would recommend Dr. Mazzoli to any female.

March 26th, 2009

Incompassionate and Cold-Hearted !

I had been Vanessa Mazzoli's patient for 13 years. I was always insured and maintained a $0.00 balance. I'm 50 years old and have a serious health concern for which Dr. Mazzoli has been treating me. With the economy becoming so unstable and unemployment sky-rocketing to an all time high, I find myself, due to circumstances entirely beyond my control, uninsured and with out much money. As soon as she became aware of this fact, upon arriving for my scheduled annual physical Dr. Mazzoli turned me away without so much as renewing my prescription for the life sustaining medication on which she had placed me! It wasn't the administrative staff that turned me away. The office clerk went back and asked Vanessa about me and she told the clerk to tell me, essentially, tough luck! She was too much a coward even to talk to me herself. She wouldn't even consider billing me, allowing me to pay the bill a week later. For that matter she could easily have seen me just once free of charge. I doubt she would have felt it in her bank account. I worked for a physician's office a few years ago and doctors see family members and close friends free of charge all the time. Why not a longer-than-a-decade long, loyal patient who has always paid in full and who's having a hard time financially? It's easy to be a "great doctor" when the patient is paying you through the nose but the truest test of a really great physician is true compassion for those who cannot pay. Vanessa Mazzoli fell down on the opportunity to do the right thing. She should be ashamed.

March 19th, 2009

Dr. Mazzoli is the BEST! She is not only a knowledgable and very competent doctor, but also compassionate and caring. She has been my OB during 2 pregnacies and deliveries and I cannot imagine having another doctor take better care of me. She's an amazing doctor and I would recommend her and her entire staff of doctors to anyone!

July 11th, 2017