A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Mejias-Hiraldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Mejias-Hiraldo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Mejias-Hiraldo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejias-Hiraldo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mejias-Hiraldo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Maria Mejias-Hiraldo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa M. Mejias-Hiraldo practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Mejias-Hiraldo has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Mejias-Hiraldo practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.