A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
- Good Shepherd Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Lynne Miller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.