A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Robinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Robinson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Robinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa L Robinson MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Robinson practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.