A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Robinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Robinson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Robinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa L Robinson MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Vanessa Robinson practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.