Dr. Vanessa Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Robinson?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Robinson?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 23rd, 2013

Rude!!!

She has lawful bedside manner. She kept me waiting an hour, without apologizing. Then rushed thru my appointment. When I asked her to complete a form for me. She angrily filled out the form and tossed it across the desk, and then stormed out the door. I've never felt so disrespected by a doctor. I made a formal complaint. I hope my complaint reaches her. I've never experienced this type of unprofessionialism at Henry Ford Hospital. I will NEVER make an appointment with her. I would rather drive out of my way to avoid her "care".

August 30th, 2017