Dr. Vanessa Robinson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Robinson?

Rude!!!

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

She has lawful bedside manner. She kept me waiting an hour, without apologizing. Then rushed thru my appointment. When I asked her to complete a form for me. She angrily filled out the form and tossed it across the desk, and then stormed out the door. I've never felt so disrespected by a doctor. I made a formal complaint. I hope my complaint reaches her. I've never experienced this type of unprofessionialism at Henry Ford Hospital. I will NEVER make an appointment with her. I would rather drive out of my way to avoid her "care".

Posted on August 30th, 2017