A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schweitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schweitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Gayl Schweitzer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa G. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.