Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schweitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schweitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Gayl Schweitzer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa G. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.