A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schweitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schweitzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Gayl Schweitzer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa G. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Schweitzer practices Otolaryngology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.