Dr. Vanessa Soviero Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Vanessa Soviero?

Wonderful

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Dr. Soviero is a warm, kind, compassionate and professional doctor. She delivered my daughter, and I could not be happier with her. So down to earth and understanding. Love her!

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Dr. Soviero was the most compassionate physician I had ever met. She accurately diagnosed my condition in a very short time period even after I had so many other doctors evaluate me unsuccessfully. I love the way she truly cares about her patients and her new office and staff are wonderful! From sign in to sign out, it was the best experience I could have asked or. Thank you!

Not caring at all.

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Very rude. If she is busy or preoccupied, she takes the liberty of not dealing with you at all. She lied about the services her office does and lied about standard medical procedures of gynecology just to get rid of me. I went to see another gynecologist at an entirely different office, and everything she said to me was contradicted by another physician. I am now being taken care of. Very nervy. I do not trust this doctor because she lies. She could have referred me to another area, however, she did not want to be bothered with anything. Very self righteous attitude and argued any questions I had. It was unpleasant and I felt like I was being chased out the door.

Very Sweet!

Posted on August 31st, 2010

I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Soviero at Contemporary Women's Care when I had my first child. She has a very welcoming personality and was very sweet during our visits. I found her to be very professional and warm when speaking with her. I would recommend her and Contemporary to anyone who is looking for a GYN or planning to have a baby!!!

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Can not truly say yet. I decided to give her a few more tries with consultations. She seems to be respectful of patient needs during examination.

Posted on November 6th, 2009

She is an excellent doctor. She delivered by daughter and I wouldn't have wanted any other doctor!

Posted on July 9th, 2016