Dr. Vanessa Trespalacios MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

August 11th, 2015
Playing with my life
After reading all the positive review about Dr. Trespalacios, I chose her as my primary care provider and made an appointment. I was seeing her because of possibly now probable cancerous mass that I have. Dr. Trespalacios ordered an imagining test. The results were out within 24 hours and were also sent to a specialist I was seeing. Days went by, no contact from Dr. Trespalacios's office. I contacted them as I was nervous to find out what was going on, they claimed they didn't have it when they in fact did. I finally showed up in the office and they apologized and handed me another form to go for another test. No contact from the doctor, none whatsoever. So I go for the second test, again the results came out and still the silent treatment from the Doctor's office, this test result indicated a possibly scary diagnosis. I should not have to chase down this doctor. She has been uncommunicative, unprofessional, and I sure do not think I have to advocate for myself to obtain test results on a life threatening manner. This is simply unacceptable and I do not recommend her.

September 18th, 2013
special person, listens and spends time, love her