A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Van Stee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Van Stee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Van Stee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Stee graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Van Stee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa L Van Stee MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa L. Van Stee practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Van Stee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Van Stee practices Internal Medicine near Westfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilbraham, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Westfield Internists.