Overall Review

June 23rd, 2016
True Professional
Dr Vizcaino was recommended to me by a coworker several years ago. I have never regretted making the switch to her. She is professional, personable, thorough, and asks the right questions. I feel comfortable with her and share open and honest conversations with her regarding my healthcare. She is a keen listener and counsels & instructs accordingly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor.

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Very is the best! She cares about me and is straight forward. She is an Angel! Many of my family members are now seeing her and Dr Glover as well. I love these women. The office staff could be a little more friendly. And I can hardly ever get a person on the phone or a callback. Need a stronger office manager.

March 22nd, 2016
Dr. V is outstanding. She truly cares about her patients. I feel cared for and listened to when I see her. I highly recommend this practice.

April 22nd, 2015
Please Value Patients Time
Went there for my son. I had scheduled an appointment with the nurse practitioner for a minor injury. My appointment was at 9:15 and I was seen around 10:45, If they start running late this early morning I cant imagine an afternoon appointment. Another thing that bugged me was a broken Syringe disposer with used syringe. Dangerous . I hope they value patients time.

March 26th, 2015
Long time in every thing
Dr. Viscaino es been my doctor for more than 11 years but unfortunately now is impossible to see her or talk with them to make a appointment. For more that one I am trying to talk to someone to ask for appointment and been impossible 😳😙😔. Also finally I decide to stop by the office and the gave me appointment with her nurse and I wait 30 min at the waiting room just for her nurse to see me more sad 😔👎

January 19th, 2015
Great Service
Dr. Vizcaino is just the best! Great staff member, great customer service!

August 14th, 2012
Find another place!!!!!!
Extremely unprofessional, uneducated staff and awful and rude office manager Louis. Would not recommend unless you like eing treated like scum and taken advantage of, they bill our insurance company or services never rendered. Find another doctors office, trust me no worth the aggrevation!

May 15th, 2012
Dr. Viscainno is one of the best Doctors that I have seen. I take all my family to her practice. She makes you feel very confident and always answer all questions. I refer her to all my family and friends

September 18th, 2009
Caring Provider
I loved my personal one-on-one experience with Dr. Vizcaino. She was very caring, attentive and efficient in helping my medical needs. My overall positive experience out weighs the negative but there can be very much more improvement in the professionalism level in the front office staff.

September 17th, 2009
from pat p. in wpb
dr.v is a caring and intelligent woman. She understands my needs and respects me as a person. I am not always for lots of prescriptions and if there is something else I can try, she advises.dr.v does't rush you out and she listens.I am so glad my cardiologist recommended her to me.