inactive

Vanessa C Womack MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 3rd, 2016
An excellent doctor on all levels
Dr. Womack is an excellent health care provider. She provided me with accurate diagnosis during my first visit to her. Later and after going through a full physical exam, Dr. Womack was very helpful during a follow-session. She takes and answers questions patiently and provides excellent and thorough guidance to deal with the issues. Most importantly, she seems to be a very sincere and pleasant person.

March 10th, 2015
the best dr. on the piedmont staff!

October 7th, 2014
I found Dr Wommack to be harsh and overly opinionated. She did not provide 1 inch of sympathy and read me a right act for everything I brought up. Having moved from elsewhere, she questioned my past doctors, whom she felt, should not have prescribed me ceratin meds. She also tried to advise that I take a non generic medicine to the current generic now taken because quality could be compromised. Needless to say, I will not return to Dr Wommack.

September 3rd, 2014
I stumbled upon Dr. Womack many years ago when my "Primary" Dr. couldn't see me. What a blessing in disguise! Dr. Womack is now my Physician of choice and I have no complaints. She has a genuine concern for her patients, a great bedside manner, and I have NEVER felt rushed through a visit. She is easy to talk to, like talking to a good friend, and I don't feel hesitation in discussing my health concerns. Overall great.

August 13th, 2013
I was early to my afternoon apt. to take care of paperwork and initial questions. Right at my apt. time I was taken back. Within 5 minutes Dr. Womack arrived. She was prompt, kind and took time to answer all of my questions. I have found my new Dr.