Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 7th, 2014

I found Dr Wommack to be harsh and overly opinionated. She did not provide 1 inch of sympathy and read me a right act for everything I brought up. Having moved from elsewhere, she questioned my past doctors, whom she felt, should not have prescribed me ceratin meds. She also tried to advise that I take a non generic medicine to the current generic now taken because quality could be compromised. Needless to say, I will not return to Dr Wommack.

Sep 3rd, 2014

I stumbled upon Dr. Womack many years ago when my "Primary" Dr. couldn't see me. What a blessing in disguise! Dr. Womack is now my Physician of choice and I have no complaints. She has a genuine concern for her patients, a great bedside manner, and I have NEVER felt rushed through a visit. She is easy to talk to, like talking to a good friend, and I don't feel hesitation in discussing my health concerns. Overall great.

Aug 13th, 2013

I was early to my afternoon apt. to take care of paperwork and initial questions. Right at my apt. time I was taken back. Within 5 minutes Dr. Womack arrived. She was prompt, kind and took time to answer all of my questions. I have found my new Dr.