inactive

Vanessa C Womack MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Atlanta, GA

October 7th, 2014
I found Dr Wommack to be harsh and overly opinionated. She did not provide 1 inch of sympathy and read me a right act for everything I brought up. Having moved from elsewhere, she questioned my past doctors, whom she felt, should not have prescribed me ceratin meds. She also tried to advise that I take a non generic medicine to the current generic now taken because quality could be compromised. Needless to say, I will not return to Dr Wommack.

September 3rd, 2014
I stumbled upon Dr. Womack many years ago when my "Primary" Dr. couldn't see me. What a blessing in disguise! Dr. Womack is now my Physician of choice and I have no complaints. She has a genuine concern for her patients, a great bedside manner, and I have NEVER felt rushed through a visit. She is easy to talk to, like talking to a good friend, and I don't feel hesitation in discussing my health concerns. Overall great.