A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vanessa Woolridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vanessa Woolridge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vanessa Woolridge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolridge graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woolridge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vanessa Woolridge MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vanessa Woolridge practice?
- Dr. Vanessa Woolridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vanessa Woolridge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.