Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vani Bollineni
Dr. Vani Bollineni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bollineni is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital, Union Regional Medical Center and Carolinas Medical Center - Union. She speaks English.
Dr. Vani Bollineni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vani Bollineni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Tiundra Love
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi8
Dr. Charles Longer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi36
Dr. Howiada Salim
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi16