A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vani Duvuuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vani Duvuuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vani Duvuuri, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duvuuri graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Duvuuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vani Duvuuri MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vani Duvuuri practice?
- Dr. Vani Duvuuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vani Duvuuri practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Endocrinologists.