Endocrinologists
399 W Campbell Rd
Ste 303
Richardson, TX 75080
972-231-3129
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  office manager  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

She is awesome. Other Drs. in Dallas that were supposed to be so good. Misdiagnosed me on many occasions and were not empathetic. Dani is AWESOME she was right on and helped me solved medical issues that I had been suffering for years. I would recommend her to everyone who wants a GREAT endrochonolist. You will be happy you chose DANI.

|  Three words...  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

She. Doesn't. Listen.

|  Ms Anita VanOuwerkerk  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I've had one visit, and found her and her office staff to be very professional, positive, and delightful.

|  worst doctor ever  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

really bad experience with this one!!!

|  Intelligent and caring doctor..  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

My experience with Dr.Vani has been always fabulous.Dr.Vani is very caring, friendly and a highly knowledgeable doctor. And she will go beyond to care of you and your health. Its really difficult to find such humble, intelligent and caring people nowadays.Her clinic is very clean and updated. Her staff is very courteous with everyone.God bless her..

May 14th, 2011

dr. duvuuri was a nice and knowledgeable dr but felt she didnt explain my diagnosis clearly to someone who doesnt know much about the tyroid or problems with it. Her office staff is AWFUL! they didnt seem to know what was going on or how to do their job! I am going to my follow up appointment and if it is not different this time I am going to find a new dr.

|  Best Endo in Texas  |  show details
by Current patient on Sep 27th, 2010

After having seen a variety of Endocrinologists and getting tired of all their yelling (instead of them telling me how to correct what I was doing wrong), I decided to try one last endo till I give up the search in my quest for perfect health. Well, Dr Duvuuri was a Godsend! From my first appointment with her 2 years ago, Dr Duvuuri amazed me with her patience and her knowledge of my condition, which she explained to me in layman's terms. She is very encouraging and instead of yelling, she will sit down with you and walk you through everything step by step - like how to adjust insulin, food, workout, give you honest recommendations, etc. Dr D is very gentle and has only the patient's interest and health at heart. She is always available, even after hours, which is really fantastic. Her follow up is phenomenal and she communicates on a very personal level, making your situation seem like the most important thing to her. Her staff, Addi and Anna are always so welcoming, friendly and very pleasant to deal with. They make my (used to be 'dreaded') endo visits a walk in the park! Also, the other nice thing is that you don't become friends with the waiting room as within minutes (usually seconds) you are called in for your consultation - I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see the doctor. As a patient, I will never change my endos, now that I have been working with Dr Duvuuri. She is by far the best endocrinologist in Texas and I recommend anyone to see her - you will not regret it!

Dec 30th, 2009

I never recommend her to any body. It was all wasting money. She made me visit 3 times, have blood test 3 times, and a CT scan for nothing! all wasting money! The result is sending to another doctor!!I wish I had waited for 2 more weeks to go to a best doctor!

|  Duvuuri Vani Md - Diabetes & Endocrine Recommended  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Great Dr. Excellent communication and people skills. I was referred by my primary care Dr. I had a positive experience, despite the thyroid ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Being treated like a real person!  |  show details
by Ray Sivahop on Mar 25th, 2009

Dr. Duvuuri has been treating me for several years now and I have always been impressed with her caring attitude, her broad knowledge, and the efficient office environment and staff. She is a role model for patient care and understands that people need to live their lives to their fullest develops treatment plans to allow that as much as possible. I would enthusiastically recommend her to anyone.

by ary123 on Jun 5th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr Duvuuri is compassionate and nice person. She took her time to review in length regarding diagnosis and treatment.I recommend Dr Duvuuri to my friends who were seeking for endocrinologist

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by selutrian on Jun 2nd, 2006 on citysearch.com

overall -- not very caring wait time is long, actual consultation is short i can't speak for other patients, but I got the feeling she doesn't care about me and what she promised she didn't deliver for example she said she will get back with me or sch

Read Full Review at citysearch.com