Dr. Vani Kotha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vani Kotha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017

Excellent care

Dr. Kotha is a wonderful physician who really cares abut her patients.

April 23rd, 2017

GOOD DR

VERY GOOD DR

March 22nd, 2016

Excellent doctor with great interpersonal skills.

I've been seeing Dr bKoths for a number of years now. Thanks to her advice and direction, I have my diabetes well managed.

October 7th, 2015

Horrible thyroid doctor

I was referred to her for hypothyroidism. After 6 months I still had the same symptoms She told me I just needed to exercise. Thay I should run 3 miles a day. I mean, really when you walk in abdominal and can hardly drag yourself our of bed!!! She is a horrible thyroid doctor.

September 24th, 2015

Dr. Kotha and her staff are excellent. It feels like home when you get visit her

September 9th, 2015

Staff was excellent and friendly. Got me in earlier due to a cancellation. Dr. Kotha was prompt, friendly, smart, and explained my diagnosis in a clear manner. She did an ultrasound in the office. Called my primary dr for missing test results. Completely satisfied with her and the process!

May 5th, 2014

Worst Doctor I've ever been to

This doctor is discriminatory against blind patients and is unsympathetic towards disabled people. I would NOT recommend her!! She constantly overlooked problems and dismissed vital symptoms that I had and once it was corrected and properly diagnosed by a SUPERIOR doctor, she dismissed me as a patient. Her mistake. not mine and she dismissed me. I didn't even know doctors could do that. How childish! This doctor should get off her high horse and find some empathy!!!

August 29th, 2013

Dr Kotha not recommended for thyroid problems

I've been on synthetic Synthroid (levothyroxine) since the early 1990's, mostly monitored by my primary care physician. When my insurance changed, my new PC referred me to Dr. Kotha, who has treated me for the last couple of years. Despite lab results being "normal", I continue to suffer from very dry skin, brain fog, fatigue, and noticeable hair loss - at age 55 I no longer have eyebrows on the outer 1/3. At my last visit I practically begged Dr. Kotha to change my medicine, and all she was willing to do is change me from generic to name brand, with no dosage change since my lab results were all within target range. Dr. Kotha was unwilling to consider supplemental T3 treatment, and also unwilling to consider dessicated thyroid therapy. Dr. Kotha stated that the dessicated thyoid drug "potency was unstable". This is inaccurate information, easily refuted with a few minutes' online research. Overall, I am displeased with Dr. Kotha's unwillingness to look at my symptoms as she peruses my TSH scores.

August 24th, 2012

Dr. Kotha Is Exceptional!

Dr. Kotha is a top-notch doctor who genuinely cares for her patients and is excellent ast diagnoses and follow-up. I believe I will keep her! She's the best! :)

May 3rd, 2012

Not a thyroid doctor

I was refered to Dr. Kotha for a thyroid condition. I worked with her for over 6 months before we concluded that she could not help me. I don't feel that she knows how to treat the complexity of a thyroid condition. I'm sure she's a great diabeties doctor.

July 22nd, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Kotha to anyone needing an endocrinologist. She was thorough, caring and conservative. She listened to my concerns, took them into account and worked with me rather than immediately opting for surgery.

March 8th, 2011

Amazing doctor and staff

Dr. Kotha always takes time to visit with me and listens to my concern. We seem to work together as a team to control my blood sugars. Her staff are courteous and friendly. Very efficient office. It is a pleasure to see her see her. I will refer anyone to her.