Dr. Vani Nadar MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Louisville, KY

2.8

July 5th, 2016
Need to see patients!
Never even got to see the doctor. Showed up 25 minutes early to fill out paperwork. Then I waited for additional two hours without seeing a doctor. So I left. Will never recommend this place. Absolutely absurd.

June 22nd, 2015
Too busy to care.
This doctor is snippy, has a very uneven disposition, has too much of a caseload and treats her patients unfairly when it comes to pain management. Instead of treating people with compassion and listening, she is short and treats every patient like the common drug addict that they are NOT.

June 13th, 2015
The doctor and nurses are great they are always there to help and that's what we need in Owensboro, ky.

April 1st, 2015
HORRIBLE & SHOULDNT B IN BUSINESS !

June 24th, 2013
Arrogant
I had one visit with Dr Vani Nadar, it was enough. As with many doctors she was arrogant and spoke to me in a condescending tone about medical issues I knew more about than her. I waited in her waiting room an one hour 45 minutes before she saw me. Her summary report on my health condition was incomplete and bias. She was overpriced at two and a half times the cost of other doctors. Never again !

March 21st, 2012
Would Not Recommend this Dr
Although my appointment was scheduled with Dr. Nadar I saw a nurse practioner instead. The nurse practioner did not listen as I was explaining my symptoms and was very dismissive of my concerns. The office does not offer in-house bloodd work and I was directed to the nearest hospital to get the blood work I needed. The final insult was a sign posted stating that any prescription refill requests via phone/e-mail would result in an additional $10 charge. In fact, the office does not refill prescriptions via phone/e-mail requests but did not bother to return my call after I had left three messages. Would absolutely NOT recommend this practice!!!

October 7th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
Was the only doctor out of 3 (six month period) who diagnosed me correctly and quickly after numerous unneccesary procedures and doctors who just plain did not listen to me! If you are having problems with your spine and back this is the doctor who will listen and investigate not assume..

February 9th, 2009
Next to god
She is patience and taking care of my family. She has diagnnoised accuratly and given the right medicine. Thanks to Vani mam.

August 1st, 2008
If you want to spend all afternoon in the doctor's office..
Then Dr. Nadar's the physician for you! She is extremely kind and caring, but it takes her FOREVER to see her patients, as she spends a good 30+ minutes with each one yet they're not scheduled accordingly. The women who work at the office are detached and borderline rude, which is unfortunate since Dr. Nadar is so kind.