A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vani Sabesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vani Sabesan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabesan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabesan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabesan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sabesan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vani Janaki Sabesan MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vani J. Sabesan practice?
- Dr. Vani Sabesan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vani Sabesan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.