A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vani Sabesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vani Sabesan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabesan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sabesan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vani Janaki Sabesan MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vani J. Sabesan practice?
- Dr. Vani Sabesan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vani Sabesan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.