Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vani Vallabhaneni
Dr. Vani Vallabhaneni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vallabhaneni is affiliated with Seton Highland Lakes Hospital, St. David'S North Austin Medical Center and Seton Northwest Hospital. Dr. Vallabhaneni has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vani Vallabhaneni has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vani Vallabhaneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Leocadio Valentin
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.16 mi19
Dr. Mohammad Saeed
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.19 mi47
Dr. Toni Funicella
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0.42 mi45