A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vani Velkuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vani Velkuru, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velkuru
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Velkuru graduated from Sri Devaraj URS Medical Center.
Dr. Velkuru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vani Velkuru MD is a female Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vani Velkuru practice?
- Dr. Vani Velkuru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vani Velkuru practices Rheumatology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Fremont Rheumatologists.