A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vani Venkataramanappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vani Venkataramanappa, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkataramanappa graduated from Bangalore Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Venkataramanappa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St Lukes Hospital of Newburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venkataramanappa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vani Venkataramanappa practice?
Dr. Vani Venkataramanappa practices Anesthesiology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cornwall, NY.
See Newburgh Anesthesiologists.