A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vania Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vania Castillo, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vania Castillo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Beach Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vania Castillo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vania Castillo practice?
- Dr. Vania Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Vania Castillo practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.