A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vania Raykova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vania Raykova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vania Raykova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raykova graduated from Higher Medical Institute Pleven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raykova has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vania Delkova Raykova MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vania D. Raykova practice?
- Dr. Vania Raykova has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vania Raykova practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI and Oscoda, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.